General Term and Conditions
Last Update: July 15, 2016 (Controlled Copy)
GYNAMED Ins. offers warranty to the original purchaser of its products that each standard Product bearing the GYNAMED Ins. name is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period defines it as.
This warranty information may be modified from time to time by GYNAMED Ins. GYNAMED Ins. sole responsibility under all warranty shall be, either repair, replace or refurbish any instrument proving defective, free of charge.
Specific Product Warranties will be only based on manufacturing fault, duration Include as:
- Surgical Instruments, Stainless Steel (Non Magnate), 1 Year
- Surgical Instruments, Non-Stainless Steel, 1 Year
- TC-Needle holders on wear and tear -- 1 Years
- TC-Scissors on wear and tear -- 1 Years
- Fiber Optic Cables -- 90 Days
- Bipolar or Coated Instruments- 1 Year
- Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) only- 6 Months
- Light source Units, excluding lamps -- 1 Year
- Sterile Containers and Trays (Excluding Accessories) – 2 year
- Sterile Container Lid Gaskets ( Surgical Utensils) – 1 Year
All warranties for Products not listed above shall expire as of the Product sterilization/expiration date, or if none, one (1) year after the date of shipment of the Product by GYNAMED. If during the period of Warranty the Product proves defective due to improper materials or workmanship, GYNAMED will, without charge for labor or parts, repair or replace the Product or its defective parts.